Monday 15 November 2010

Jack Frost booty call

This morning I woke up with a sore throat so the plan was to do very little (and try to gain as much sympathy as possible *cough cough*). However after opening the curtains I saw that Jack Frost had paid a visit over night! I couldn't resist going out wrapped up like an Egyptian mummy to take some photos...











Was excited to find this little dude, mainly because I knew my brother @blobbybirdman would be pleased that I actually took a picture of a bird for once.



Couldn't take photos without my trusty little sidekick who was like 'WOW its fosdy!' (Toddler translation: Frosty) 

Hope you like them especially as I was on deaths door when I took them...
...*ahem* sympathy please ; )


6 comments:

  1. Great pictures!!!! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some AMAZING shots! Love the one with the bird! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh these are so beautiful! Almost makes me want to come back to the freezing cold....Almost! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha I bet not that much really xxx

    ReplyDelete